Skin disease patients aren’t getting enough mental health support, new report finds
Mental health and physical health are intrinsically linked. Anyone living with a chronic skin condition will tell you that the psychological impact can be severe - something we should all worry about, given that 60% of Brits live with a skin issue.
Despite that, patients living acne, eczema, psoriasis and so on, are being left to flounder with insufficient mental health support, a new report claims.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals