TH+ Expert Webinar with Dr Gretchen Hawley: Daily movement with MS and other chronic conditions
Wednesday 17 March, 1pm
An MS diagnosis shouldn’t stop us from living our most active lives. In fact, taking care of our physical and mental well-being is arguably more important for those of us living with conditions like multiple sclerosis.
Dr Gretchen Hawley is a physical therapy expert with a special interest in the management and wellness of MS patients. She works to help people improve their balance, walking and energy - all things that can be challenging during a relapse or during the course of secondary progressive MS.
We’re thrilled to be hosting a webinar with Dr Gretchen on the role of movement throughout the day as a crucial tool for mastering - not just managing - MS.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals