Ask the experts...abnormal bleeding
Abnormal bleeding can be totally terrifying. We know that bleeding in between periods or once they've come to an end isn't ideal but the key thing is getting to the root of why it's happening. So many of us put up and shut up - which only exacerbates the issues. The sooner we know what's wrong, the sooner we can get treatment - and that may well save our lives.
To help make the conversation easier, we teamed up with Wellbeing of Women for an online expert clinic on abnormal bleeding. We’re indebted to Dr Varsha Jain (WOW Clinical Research Training Fellow) for giving her time.
For quick reference, abnormal uterine bleeding is shortened to AUB.
Check out the best Q&As from the clinic below:
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals