TH+ Expert Webinar with Miss. Georgina Fraser: How important is your pelvic floor?
Thursday 20 May - 13:00
When we say pelvic floor, what springs to mind? Just menopause and pregnancy? Thought so!
Many people believe that they only need to pay attention to their pelvic floor muscles at these times. Although the muscles are fundamental throughout these periods, people often neglect their core. This can lead to not only bladder and bowel incontinence, but even pelvic organ prolapses.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals