Ask the experts… women’s sleep
We all get hung up on our sleep at some point. From sleeping too much to not being able to get the famous 40 winks, getting our heads down at night can be the root of confusion and frustration. Women, I’m looking at you…
Lots of research shows that women are more likely to be affected by sleep issues throughout their lives. In fact, women's risk of developing insomnia is 40% higher than men and 67% of women report that they have sleeping problems. From menopause to insomnia, a panel of experts from The Sleep Charity solved our members’ sleep conundrums in an online clinic last month.
Don’t worry if you missed your chance to enter the clinic, here is a round-up of the best advice.
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel