Skcin (the Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity) is aimed at educating and raising awareness on the subject of sun safety and the early detection of skin cancers in order to save lives. They are particularly keen to work with 'at risk groups', those that are particularly susceptible to the dangers of over exposure to UV by the nature of the activities they carry out.
- The UK's only national skin cancer specific charity
- Raising awareness of the UK's number one cancer
- Promoting prevention and early detection
- Promoting sun safety via Sun Safe initiatives
- Campaigning for cultural and educational change
To see our top 5 tips for staying safe in the sun click here
The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity, PO Box 9629, West Bridgeford, Nottingham. NG2 9GY.
Tel No: 07834450671