VIDEO: TH+ Expert Webinar with consulting medical herbalist Anita Ralph on Reflux
The festive season is known for rich foods, good wines and plenty of socialising. While the run-up to Christmas might be a little different this year, one thing’s bound to be the same: acid reflux. All that heavy grub and booze can play havoc on our digestive systems at the best of time - let alone those of us with GERD.
But there are things we can do to limit the reflux flames. We hosted a webinar on the subject with the fantastic consulting medical herbalist Anita Ralph and she explains how we can self-manage reflux issues and tips for surviving the festive season.
In this webinar, we cover:
- Why reflux happens
- How to self-manage symptoms
- Common triggers
- Medicinal plants associated with soothing reflux
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel