TH+ Expert Webinar with James Scholfield: Mindfulness for chronic pain
We are all guilty of letting our minds wander now and then. More often than not this causes anxiety and stress-inducing thoughts to surface. These can be detrimental to our productivity, stress levels and long-term health.
One thing that we can all do to prevent our thoughts from taking flight is to practice mindfulness. By accessing this mental state, all humans can become fully present and aware of their experiences. This allows people to live a more fulfilling, healthy and happy life.
But if everyone can become mindful, how do we do it?
James Scholfield, mindfulness practitioner and founder of A Mindful Earth, is here to crack the mindfulness codes. In this webinar he uncovers the power of the practice, methods for better mindfulness and how becoming more mindful can aid chronic pain.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals