Pregnancy???

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
ccrackers519@gmail.com

by ccrackers519@gmail.com on Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:02 pm

Pregnancy???

i had semen on my hands . I washed it off once or twice . Around half an hour or an hour later i was washing myself and put my fingers into my vagina . 3 weeks later i took a HCG blood test that came out negative . That same night i started bleeding for about a week and I think it was my period . About 2 or 3 days after the bleeding finished I took another HCG blood test that came out negative . Is there any chance that this could cause pregnancy? It is now around a month later and i havent gotten my period but i have my period symptoms including cramping. I have irregular periods in general but I don’t know if it’s because of stress or because I’m always thinking about it. Is it pregnancy?? Please let me know

alexaalee12

by alexaalee12 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:25 pm

Re: Pregnancy???

Based on the information provided, it seems unlikely that you are pregnant. You took HCG blood tests, and both came out negative. Additionally, you experienced bleeding that resembled your period. However, irregular periods can be influenced by various factors, including stress and anxiety. If you continue to be concerned or if your menstrual cycle remains irregular, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional. They can provide a more accurate assessment of your situation, address any concerns, and discuss factors that might be influencing your menstrual cycle.

2 posts