anxiety, fatigue, low libido, no appetite, can't sleep

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
angel1013

by angel1013 on Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:16 pm

anxiety, fatigue, low libido, no appetite, can't sleep

Hi! I'm new here and looking for an answer. I am looking for the best thing for possible perimenopausal symptoms. I have terrible anxiety, brain fog, dry itchy skin, tired all the time, joint pain, I can't sleep good, I have no appetite, and my libido is GONE. I am on birth control and have been for 30 years. I take Seasonique that allows me to have a period every 3 months. I work from home and this has not helped with the depression. The anxiety/depression and libido issues are my main concern. Has anyone else had these symptoms and if so have you taken anything that has helped??

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:29 pm

Re: anxiety, fatigue, low libido, no appetite, can't sleep

There is HRT: Hormone Replacement Therapy, I believe.

This is for the menopause and is a treatment to consider when you're ready for such treatment. Your doctor will be able to refer you for HRT. But only your doctor will know when the time is right.

It does seem your hormones are haywire: hence the pain and lack of sleep. It is important you see your doctor for a diagnosis and medical treatment. You may be prescribed hormone medication: which is my prediction. Your depression could be part of the stage of life you're in, which is what you have indicated you realize.

It is obvious advice but you must see your doctor and book a double appointment. If you'd rather see a female doctor, you can request this.

I do hope I've helped.

2 posts