Sulfur Soap works for Acne and Other Skin problems

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
ginaguy4197

by ginaguy4197 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:44 am

Sulfur Soap works for Acne and Other Skin problems

I was told by my friend about sulfur soap and how it will work for my acne. I found this product on line called Joesoef's Anti acne soap. t worked amazing for my whole families acne issues. I was so impressed that I googled Sulfur Soap and found out it has additional helpful benefits. It is anti-bacterial and anti septic soap and has a natural exfoliator (they call it a Keratolytic effect). When my son recently got a bacterial skin infection behind his knee, we were prescribed antibiotics for 10 day 3 times a day. Because of what I learned about the product, I had him wash with the Joesoef's Sulfur Soap and we also have the Joesoef's Sulfur Lotion on hand (mainly meant to be used to spot treat difficult acne overnight). It began clearing his bacterial skin condition before I even had time to fill the prescription. I was thrilled I didn't have to give my son 10 days of antibiotics! I love this product for more reasons than one!!!

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Tue May 26, 2015 10:11 am

Re: Sulfur Soap works for Acne and Other Skin problems

All I want to say after reading this post is that your shared information are worth using and thanks for sharing.

2 posts