What are Anxiety Attack

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
dave miller

by dave miller on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am

What are Anxiety Attack

A person may face an anxiety disorder if they regularly feel much severe levels of it that impact their day-to-day life. A person’s feelings may last for a longer time or may be out of proportion to their situation. Certain situations or roles, such as driving or public speaking could make a person feel very anxious. In addition to that, a person also may feel anxious about their mental health, certain body conditions, or even their relationships.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:36 am

Re: What are Anxiety Attack

dave miller wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am
A person may face an anxiety disorder if they regularly feel much severe levels of it that impact their day-to-day life. A person’s feelings may last for a longer time or may be out of proportion to their situation. Certain situations or roles, such as driving or public speaking could make a person feel very anxious. In addition to that, a person also may feel anxious about their mental health, certain body conditions, or even their relationships.
I could've written this. Anxiety is all too common, though: so many people live in misery because of anxiety. Oftentimes the solution is avoidance: which I can't blame the person.

There is no known cure for anxiety: it is a lifetime problem. Sure, the person can face their fears but they will always be scared. Unless a life-changing event happens, I suppose. But anxiety can be normal and the person must realize they're not alone with their fears.

2 posts