Need some advice on body aching

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
chrissy08

by chrissy08 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Need some advice on body aching

Not sure what is going on with my body. I ache everywhere past couple weeks. Even at night when asleep I wake from aching. Even my fingers ache at times. I am not sure if its related but my periods r everywhere. Every other week I have a bleed. And they have been very heavy at times too and painful. I am so tired to the point I feel sick some days. I Dnt want to go to the doctors as I have been a few months ago about my menstrual cycle being so irregular. They just seem to brush it off and give me the pill. Which I Dnt particularly want to go on as i am not the best at remembering to take it. My partner had a vasectomy a year ago so there's no need to be on it. Am not sure if this is even the write place to post. I am just so fed up with feeling like it. It's getting me down. I just would like some advice.

David147

by David147 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:45 am

Re: Need some advice on body aching

The rain and cool weather is a killer for people with arthritis. You may have it and not know it. A lot of times, if you sleep too much you'll feel tired. Your body doesn't need 10 hours of sleep. Assuming you're an adult, you only need about 7. Having a low immune system can make you feel tired and run down. My advice: Drink plenty of orange juice, stay hydrated. avoid junk food. eat foods with lots of nutrients. Go to the store and buy a bottle of Vitamin C supplement and take it every day. Hope this helps

2 posts