really bad pain :(

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
krissynemz

by krissynemz on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:04 am

really bad pain :(

hi i really need help i used to have pains on and off in my chest but they have got worse ive had a ecg n nothing showed up i had a chest xray about 2 1/2 years ago and had the same result zilch i really need some addvice i have a young child n kills me that most days i cant do anything with her ....also since ive had my daughter 4 years ago i had on off back pain but for the last 2 weeks its been permanent i can hardly work long distance n wen i do the bottom of my spine feels like im beeing stabbed but all threw the day its the top of my back behind my left lung n heart its really scaring my partner and i dont no what to do my drs been so useless in the past im not seeing much point to go for this

please help some1 :(

thanks x

healthcare247

by healthcare247 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:33 am

Re: really bad pain :(

Well you need to diagnose whether this chest pain is due to acid reflux or due to heart problem. Majority chest pains are due to hyperacidity or acid reflux as they gives all negative parameters for heart.

3 posts