Redness(blood) under foreskin after stretching

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
JustTryinToLive

by JustTryinToLive on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Redness(blood) under foreskin after stretching

27 years old.
When younger I was given a cream to stretch my foreskin, it wasn't extremely tight, but tight enough that I couldn't get it back all the way. After using it a while, I stopped using it, was young and didn't understand what I was doing and I sort of wanted to be circumcised. Through my teens and young adult years I ended up stretching it myself enough for it to go back over the head, but just a few months ago I decided Im not happy with it just going back over the head, and that I wanted to stretch it so it could go back all the way.

Well, I got betamethasone (sp?) cream and started using it, and stretching. I ended up breaking the skin in a small section of the tight ring that must have been tighter than the rest and although the skin has healed, it is still white where the skin broke which I assume is just new skin, but underneath this area it is very red which I assume is blood under the skin. All around the ring, when I am semi-erect I can see blood splotches under the skin but in this one area it is very noticable and I am kinda worried about it.

The rational side of me is thinking it is just blood from the skin being stretched so much in such a short period of time, over a 2 month period I stretched the skin from being 1/4 inch behind the head when erect to all the way. It is still tight around the shaft, but it does go back all the way.

Should I be worried? how long until this clears up?
thanks in advance. this is really effing up my sex life as im afraid the ladies will be weirded out by this.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:31 am

Re: Redness(blood) under foreskin after stretching

Hi JustTryinToLive

Thank you for your post. We would always recommend that you get seen by a doctor for a definitive diagnosis. It may be that your local pharmacist can advise but please do make an appointment with your doctor.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts