This may help someone, I hope so.

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
sf34_22

by sf34_22 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:53 pm

This may help someone, I hope so.

Like all of us on here I suffer from eczema and know the misery it can bring. Since Febuary I have battled to get the eczema on my feet under control and have spent a fortune doing so. I've used all of the usual steroid creams and kept my feet well moisturised with Epaderm, Goat's milk cream, Udderly Smooth, Aveeno, Boots creams and many others and nothing made a difference, still my feet were flaking, bleeding and with deep cuts down the sides and across the soles. As I am taking my young grandson away for a few days next week I was getting desperate about how after an hour and my feet drying out I would be able to walk.

At last I have found some relief in the form of nappy cream!! It's Bepanthen nappy ointment and costs £2.49 a tube, I have used it for two full days and the cracks on my feet have healed up. I have googled the product and it gets praise from other eczema sufferers for it's deep moisturising qualities and the good thing is it can be used as often as you like wherever you like.

I hope this helps you.

AnnaB

by AnnaB on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Re: This may help someone, I hope so.

My daughter who suffers with eczema used it for nappy rash. Nothing from the GP worked and her skin was always bleeding. Within 12 hours there was a noticable improvement and healed totally in 2 days, GP was stunned. I have thought about trying it elsewhere and will certainly give it a go.
AnnaB
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

2 posts