Advice required

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Lizneedsadvice

by Lizneedsadvice on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Advice required

Good afternoon,
I have been diagnosed recently with contact dermatitis on my right hand and my neck, under my chin, around my mouth and around my eyes. The doctor said after having a patch test that I had reactions to Cobalt Dichloride and Gold Sodium Thiosulate.

I have removed ALL ( yes everything ! ) jewelry and have also changed my beauty regime from Baby wipes and Childs Farm baby cream to Demalogica.

My face was clear as a daisy 2 weeks ago when I changed the products I use on my face but the last few days I have had such a bad reaction and would like to ask if anyone has had any similar experiences or if anyone has advice on what I should do.

I am at my whits end with this, as I have had this now for quite a number of years and just seem to be going around in circles.

What products are out there that contain cobalt that you think i am missing? I have changed my antiperspirant spray to roll on and have stopped taking vitamin B12 supplements.

I would appreciate any guidance in the matter.

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 am

Re: Advice required

Hi! I've recently found out about the app SKINSAFE - you can type in the ingredients that you have been tested sensitive to, and it will give you products excluding these ingredients, maybe give it a try? take care!
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

Lizneedsadvice

by Lizneedsadvice on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:38 am

Re: Advice required

Hi,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I will honestly try anything :-)

Have a great day

3 posts