Eczema Cure

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
robertrawsun@gmail.com

by robertrawsun@gmail.com on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:26 am

Eczema Cure

At 68 I have discovered the cause of the eczema I have had for over fifty years. Most treatments never worked, using the pink calamine lotion for years.
Tried changing diet many times with minimal success. Used heat to ease the itch in the end(fooling the brain with a burn to prevent my scratching).. BUT, since giving up potatoes, tomatoes and all the Night shade family plants, halleluiah! No eczema at all, total relief. Tried Potatoes again and within a couple of days I am itching severely, stopped the potatoes and the itch went within a day or two . I can say now I am totally free of Eczema, and at peace. I miss the chips, the mashed potato , the fried potato, tomatoes on sandwiches etc, but its worth it.
I hope this assists those with the itch , the rash and the constant aggravations.

Cheers

robertrawsun@gmail.com

by robertrawsun@gmail.com on Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:11 am

Re: Eczema Cure

Trying to get rid of Eczema, I gave up smoking fifteen years ago, gave up alcohol at the same time, along with red meat. I distil my drinking water through ginger in an airstil,I have regained my health, my stamina, and have gone back to the tools (being a Carpenter). Replaced potatoes etc with carrots and sweet potato. The arthritis I thought I had has also diminished by 80%. I can wear non cotton socks without problems, though I do prefer to wear cotton.I also gave up wheat for a long time, but a slice of bread from time to time appears to be fine. It is now a joyful world, as anyone with Eczema will understand.

2 posts