treatment

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

5 posts
ols

by ols on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 pm

treatment

Hi I was recommended Aknicare by Dr Chu, a Dermatologist in London. I have tried lots of treatments including Rocaccutane which worked for a short time but then the spots came back. I was so frustrated I went back to the Dermatologist. After using Aknicare for 2 weeks I started to notice my spots were drying up and I was getting fewer new ones. My skin was also a lot less oily. I have been using it for around 2 months now and my skin has continued to improve. I would definitely recommend Aknicare.

admin
Site Admin

by admin on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Re: treatment

Hello Ols

Thank you for your post in our forum - fantastic news that you've found something that works - I hope this helps others.

I look forward hearing more about your experiences and recommendations for others to benefit from.

Regards
Deborah
talkhealth
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog

SecretB5StopsAcne

by SecretB5StopsAcne on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 am

Hi Guys! According to my opinion, it’s like a bed of thorns to find the acne cure that works for you. Acne not only affects everyone differently, but it ranges from mild to severe. It’s not necessary that what works for one person's mild case of hormonal acne, will work at all for your severe cystic acne. At the end of the day, though, acne is a frustrating problem, and unfortunately finding a solution that actually works can be even more of a problem. The reason that finding a cure for acne can be so challenging is largely due to all the confusion out there- there are literally hundreds of different formulas and methods to choose from. There are ointments that go on your skin, pills that you swallow, and natural methods that involve eating certain foods. The list goes on, and on, and on. And for most people, so does their acne, as they spend valuable time and money trying treatment after cure after remedy. I would like to mention here that every site regarding acne forum is useful to some extent depending upon the problems of people. So please don’t criticize and go with your choice. Hope my suggestion will be appreciated.

Cara Voller

by Cara Voller on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 pm

You make some very good points, it's true that what works for one person may not work for another, thats why it is brilliant that we can all use this forum to discuss what has, or hasn't worked, for us so that we can help each other out by mentioning things that someone else may not of heard of.

vanilla-ice

by vanilla-ice on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Hello everyone,

having suffered from acne since the age of 15, i know what it is like to be constantly embarrassed about going anywhere. My mums friend read an article in the newpaper on a product that clears acne, so i thought i would give it a try. Ive tried quite a few others that either didn't work at all, or did work but made my skin dry and flaky, which was almost as noticeable as the acne seen as i was always scratching. I tried the product & was pretty amazed to find that it actually works for me, i now get a few spots on my chin but nothing like before!

5 posts