Feedback and Questions on PRP Knee Injections

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
ness874321

by ness874321 on Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:15 am

Feedback and Questions on PRP Knee Injections

Hello everyone,

I'm a sports enthusiast who has recently faced knee issues. Following an ACL surgery and a grade 2 partial meniscus tear, I underwent PRP injections, done four months post-operation.

Now, over a month after the injections, I'm experiencing concerning symptoms. My knee cracks and I feel pain when fully extending my leg and after sitting for long periods.

Before the PRP injections, I had no knee pain. I'm wondering if such symptoms are common and whether they're temporary or indicative of a more serious issue.

I want to start a discussion to share our experiences with PRP injections, especially regarding knee problems. If you have similar experiences or knowledge on this topic, could you share:

Your experiences with PRP injections.
Any side effects you've noticed.
Advice or recommendations on managing post-injection symptoms.
I'm looking forward to your responses and hope this discussion helps us better understand and manage our conditions.

Thank you in advance for your insights and advice.

Best regards,

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Re: Feedback and Questions on PRP Knee Injections

In any case, many examinations propose that the help presented by PRP infusions can last six to nine months. That alleviation doesn't occur right away, in any case. After a treatment, it can require half a month for the mending variables to accomplish their maintenance work.

2 posts