Look more like my father (masculine)

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Photonate

by Photonate on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:15 am

Look more like my father (masculine)

Hello. First let me say I hope this is an appropriate forum to post this, I couldn't think of any other place so figured I'd try here.

I've noticed I look more like my mother than my father. Now it's not that I don't like how my mother looks or anything, it's just that I'm a male, so I (of course) want to look more masculine, so, more like my father.

When I was younger I even got mistaken for and made fun of because I looked more like a girl. I had really long hair so that helped, but I'm sure since like I said I look more like my mother my face itself has more of a feminine look too.

Now I know it's not possible to completely and totally just remodel your facial structure, but I've read a little bit and know you can change various minor things about it in different ways. So I was just wondering if anybody could recommend some/any ways besides obvious things like growing a beard, and aside from facial reconstruction surgery or anything drastic like that. Thank you.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:53 am

Re: Look more like my father (masculine)

Hi Photonate

Thank you for your post.

It might be best if you talk with your GP initially as he/she should be able to help you. Making changes to your face, as you say, could be done by growing facial hair or with surgery.

We hope some of our community might be able to help with other suggestions.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts