How to Reduce weight

Moderator: talkhealth

47 posts
deepthy _ row

by deepthy _ row on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:26 am

Re: How to Reduce weight

Hello,

Decreasing your intake of processed foods and added sugar can help you lose weight in 7 days. Drinking plenty of water and adding fiber to your diet might also help. Keep excising daily.

ellesmith

by ellesmith on Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:58 am

Ya, losing weight can sometimes be difficult. It does not mean you should stop eating. Or eating less won't help you lose weight. Your protein intake must be more. Include some fiber-based food.
Cutting sugar from your diet will help you lose weight easily. Not only you will lose weight but you'll get glowing skin too. You should stay[https://thehealthydart.com/] mentally and physically[/url] strong. Your eating habits are going to change your life completely.
Explore more about nurturing your Intellectual Wellness

ellesmith

by ellesmith on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:24 pm

Drink lots of water. your protein intake must be as much as your weight. eats more vegetables and fruits. eat less non-vegetarian food as there as chances of an increase in cholesterol. do 45 minutes of walking daily. say no to junk food and take 8 hours of sleep.
Explore more about nurturing your Intellectual Wellness

arthurbell

by arthurbell on Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:40 am

About a year ago I decided to lose weight by diet but after 4 to 5 months Understand that it is not complete, the main part of it is exercise along with diet, you can do exercise daily and lose weight. Can and keep the body healthy.

paulwilfer

by paulwilfer on Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:16 pm

To reduce weight, focus on a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, proteins, and whole grains, while limiting processed foods and sugary beverages. Regular exercise and aim for a consistent sleep schedule to support overall health and weight loss.

smithwilfer80@gmail.com

by smithwilfer80@gmail.com on Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:14 am

Its tough to reduce weight once gained.Im facing this problem after pregnancy. I tried all means and I'm curious, do you have any favorite healthy recipes or exercise routines that have worked well for you in your weight loss journey? Do share

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:18 am

There's a train of thought that diets and exercise routines that work for younger women don't work for older women: especially when menopause occurs.

If I knew how to lose weight I'd be much slimmer myself! I can't preach diet right and wrongs. But what I will say is buy and cook foods that are normal to you and sustainable realistically. There's no point going for a fancy diet when you'd have to go to unusual food shops to buy ingredients. Stick to foods you know and trust.

Do consider your age when you're considering different diets. And do be sensible about what foods you can afford and prepare easily. And DO NOT even consider the liquid diet: it has killed a few people. Even if it doesn't kill you, you'll end up very sick and might need to bee admitted to hospital.

47 posts