Mental health vs physical health

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
zzdaviddev42

by zzdaviddev42 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:26 am

Mental health vs physical health

Mental health covers all aspects including social, physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. It depends on your mental health, how you can respond to others, your behavioral changes, social interaction, decision-making, etc.
Mental health is just as important as physical health . Unresolved problems greatly affect mental health. People who have a low IQ , need help to overcome it, or they end up very depressed.
People can improve their lives with exercises, but their mental health will always need extra-care.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:57 pm

Re: Mental health vs physical health

Personally speaking, my own mental health is something I concentrate on to keep me sane and just normal. This is what I do to maintain good mental health:

1. I have a set nighttime sleep pattern and rarely deviate from it.
2. I eat a balanced diet and use common sense with food to keep energy levels up.
3. I do a lot of walking to keep my energy up and my positivity blooming.
4. I talk to my doctor about my mental health issues.
5. I socialize to stay normal and use common sense to stay positive: like talking to friends if I am troubled.
6. I look after myself in many other aspects too: like reading feel-good books/having regular showers/talking to people on the telephone. That type of thing.

Those six points are the main activities I do to look after my mental health. Talking to my doctor also greatly helps, as above mentioned.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:06 pm

Re: Mental health vs physical health

Dissimilar to other actual ailments, psychological maladjustments start in the cerebrum. The cerebrum is the most un-figured out organ in our bodies, however very much like some other organ, our mind encounters changes, recuperating, and injury in light of life encounters. Dysfunctional behaviors can affect the remainder of your body

3 posts