Scars after RF Cautery

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
avenger123

by avenger123 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:44 am

Scars after RF Cautery

I had RF cautery two years back on my nose for sebaceous hyperplasia which completely ruined my nose. After RF cautery I had 50 plus scar revision procedures at the same clinic. Unfortunately lately I realized that the doctor who treated me was a fake and he was just fooling the people. For over two years he carried out many experiments on me, he used me as a lab rat. I've not left my home and I've been using a mask to hide those ugly scars since cautery. I wish I should have been dead during the surgery rather than facing the consequences after.
For the last two months, I've been visiting a plastic surgeon and he managed to change the color of the scar to normal skin color. He recommended me, to undergo a dermabrasion procedure for my nose next month. I also visited a dermatologist for consultation and asked him about dermabrasion and he said not to undergo a dermabrasion procedure and these scars won't go by any procedures as these are permanent. I'm not sure whom to believe and really want to get rid of these ugly scars. I'd appreciate it if someone would suggest me what to do.
Scars.jpg
Scars.jpg (257.77 KiB) Viewed 2788 times