Natural Allergy Remedies

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

7 posts
ayassresearch

by ayassresearch on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:22 pm

Re: Natural Allergy Remedies

Allergies occur when the immune system reacts excessively to foreign proteins, known as allergens, which are often harmless. When exposed to an allergen, the immune system releases immunoglobulin E (IgE) antibodies as a defense mechanism. This triggers the release of histamines and other chemicals, leading to allergic reactions. These reactions can range from mild symptoms like sneezing and itching to more severe responses such as difficulty breathing or anaphylaxis. Allergies are essentially the body's overactive response to substances that are typically harmless.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:40 am

I suffered terrible hayfever as a child: my eyes would run and be itchy. If grass got onto my skin I'd get hives. I'd be sneezing and blowing my nose: it was horrendous.

As an adult I don't have these problems, which is very strange. I haven't had hayfever for years.

The science behind allergens is groundbreaking: so many people have allergies. I am glad not to be allergic to cats: I love cats and do not want to lose them.

Anyhow, informative posts.

rasayanamayurveda

by rasayanamayurveda on Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:33 am

When it comes to natural allergy remedies, rasayanam saffron can play a role in alleviating symptoms. Its anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce allergy-related inflammation. You can add a pinch of saffron to warm water or tea daily, contributing to overall wellness while addressing allergy concerns. However, it's essential to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance on managing allergies.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:26 pm

rasayanamayurveda wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:33 am
When it comes to natural allergy remedies, rasayanam saffron can play a role in alleviating symptoms. Its anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce allergy-related inflammation. You can add a pinch of saffron to warm water or tea daily, contributing to overall wellness while addressing allergy concerns. However, it's essential to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance on managing allergies.
Good advice.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:22 pm

Over-the-counter sensitivity prescriptions

Allergy meds. ...
Nasal steroid splashes. ...
Decongestants. ...
Remedy sensitivity prescriptions. ...
L-ascorbic acid. ...
Use humidifiers and dehumidifiers at the perfect opportunities for your sensitivities. ...
Change to HEPA channels for your warming and cooling framework. ...
Consider adding an air purifier, as well.

ellesmith

by ellesmith on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:47 am

Local Honey is a good natural remedy for some allergies. Consuming local honey may provide relief by exposing the body to small amounts of local pollen. In addition to that, it also acts as a nice snack before any energy-heavy activity because it being a slow-release glucose source
Explore more about nurturing your Intellectual Wellness

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:55 pm

advhccenter wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:22 pm
Over-the-counter sensitivity prescriptions

Allergy meds. ...
Nasal steroid splashes. ...
Decongestants. ...
Remedy sensitivity prescriptions. ...
L-ascorbic acid. ...
Use humidifiers and dehumidifiers at the perfect opportunities for your sensitivities. ...
Change to HEPA channels for your warming and cooling framework. ...
Consider adding an air purifier, as well.
This is detailed advice and practical too. In fact, it is advice for everyone with an allergy.

I would certainly Google these methods.

7 posts