Log In Register

Talk Men’s Healthtalkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > sexual health

sexual health

Moderator: talkhealth

Struggling to reach orgasm / ejaculation

Postby Leelee87 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:31 pm

I want to start off by making two things very clear:
1) I am now in a happy loving relationship of 6 months
2) This is not a case of excessive or rough, or tight grip masterbation.

I was in a 5 year relationship, which started normally but quickly became abusive. As a male I find this hard to describe but here goes. Started normally, but during sex, my girlfriend would take my penis in her hand when I was about to cum and masterbate me very hard, way beyond my orgasm and torture me. It was excruciating and she would do this and wouldnt stop until I was soft and would laugh at me ect. She did this to "train me to last longer" - though I never had an issue with premature ejaculation anyway. This became worse and worse until I hardly ever came at all (she would achieve her orgasm through sex and 99% of the time I would not ejaculate at all). It was very painful and just ruined what sex was or meant to me.

I am now in a loving relationship and recently (after failing to ejaculate during sex) my girlfriend asked if I do not fancy her or if there was a problem with her. It absolutely broke my heart because she is so beautiful and I feel honoured and so turned on to be able to have sex with her. I broke down and explained and she was great about the issue, and understood.

I just wonder if anybody else had experienced something similar? Or if anybody had any advice to help me/us restore a normal loving relationship, with a normal ejaculation.

Thank you for listening,
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Re: Struggling to reach orgasm / ejaculation

Postby talkhealth on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Hi Leelee87

Thank you for posting on the forum. Sorry to to hear about your recent sexual situation with your current girlfriend. We hope that you will receive some replies to your question soon from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you go and see your GP if this is a worry for you.

We do currently have an 'ask the expert' clinic today with experts from The Urology Foundation answering men's sexual health questions. If you feel that they could help you, then you can re-post your question to the link below where they will be able to give you advice:

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... health.php

Kind regards
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
User avatar
Posts: 1398
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest