WIN a copy of: The Complete Guide to Food Allergies in Adults and Children
Offer ends: 5 September 2022
Dr. Scott H. Sicherer provides all the critical information you need on preventing, testing, living with, and treating food allergies. Organised in an accessible Q&A format and illustrated with case studies, the book thoroughly explains how to prevent exposure to a known allergen at home, at work, at school, in restaurants, and elsewhere. Emphasising the most recent advances, it touches on everything from handling an anaphylactic emergency to diagnosing allergies and intolerances, all while detailing chronic health problems caused by food, such as eczema, hives, and gastrointestinal symptoms.
He also shares:
• the benefits and risks of new therapies
• new prevention guidelines
• new approaches to improve quality of life and reduce anxiety
• the latest insights on adult-onset food allergies
• new diagnostic tests now commercially available
• approaches shown to increase safety in school
• the latest thinking on treating eczema through the diet
• new doses and self-injection devices for treating food anaphylaxis
• new information about food allergies that affect the gut
Information contained in the offer promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.