TH+ Expert Webinar with Dr. Rachael Kent: Covid-19 and digital behaviour
Wednesday 24th March - 1pm
Whether it is working longer hours, binge watching Netflix, or catching up with family on Zoom, our reliance on digital technology has been hugely exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic. However, what impact is this having on society and our health?
One thing that the Covid-19 pandemic has given us is more time with our tech. With people pushed to digital detoxes and others combating loneliness with instant messages, we wanted to understand how the pandemic’s reliance on tech has affected our health.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals