talkhealth blog - menopause

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
Cara Voller

by Cara Voller on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 pm

talkhealth blog - menopause

Have you visited the talkhealth blog? We have great bloggers talking about a variety of issues from eczema to weight to exercise and fitness.

We also have a couple of fabulous menopause bloggers - Barbara provides a witty and insightful meno blog whilst AnnA discusses the wider issue of women's health.

Why not visit the blog today or start blogging yourself http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/

Barbara Younger

by Barbara Younger on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: talkhealth blog - menopause

Thanks, Cara! Yes, please do check out my blog, and send in your comments and insights on menopause and aging. It's more fun if we're in this together!
I write from my home in the small town of Hillsborough, North Carolina. I've got two grown daughters, an old cat, and a husband who is getting a kick out of my blog (luckily). Along with blogging, I write children's books and tutor English at a local college. You can learn more about me at my writing website: BarbaraKYounger.com.

longterm_sufferer

by longterm_sufferer on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi - I just want to let Barbara Younger know that I think her blog is fantastic! I suffer with menopausal symptoms, especially hot flushes at the moment, and this blog really helps to take off the edge. Entertaining and amusing - more please!

Barbara Younger

by Barbara Younger on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am

Thanks for your kind words about my blog. It's been a busy spring and I haven't checked back until now. Thank you again. Keep reading!

4 posts