Crash diets

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

15 posts
pinnebrosm

by pinnebrosm on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: Crash diets

Well, my problem was not being able to control my cravings. Espacially at night, i would not being able to sleep and i would get up and eat :cry: Now i use proshape in combination with excercise, and its working. i run 30 minuts in the morning and try to do 1 hour at night.
hope it helps :)

crawford

by crawford on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:52 am

What about HCG diet. Does it work or not. I found Dr. lipman's HCG diet plan. Does anyone know about him?. Please tell me if lipman's diet plan can work for me.

Acronymiser

by Acronymiser on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 am

September last year I was in a spa in Budapest and decided to weigh myself on one of those balance scales. Well, I set the weight to what I thought I was and then, horrifyingly, had to continue to add more weight until I reached a whopping 10kgs over what I thought I weighed.

Since then I have dropped 5kgs and would like to lose another 10 to get me back to my mid twenties figure.

I lost the first 5kgs by cutting out booze for a month, trying to keep my calorie intake to 1500 and by walking an hour a day. Unfortunately I have stagnated. I’m back to enjoying my wine, being a little slack on watching my diet and not walking as much as I should.

My plan is to repeat the previous but I would really like your help in finding a meal plan that measures up to between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. I’m not a fussy eater and I think I already eat the right type of food for my body, I just think I indulge in the snacks, pile my plate too high and eat the skin off the chicken. My body does very well on a high protein, low carb diet with lots of greens.

As for the exercise, I enjoy walking and swimming but the former is far easier to do than the later from a location perspective.

Please help. Oh, and as another incentive I’ve just agreed to be a bridesmaid and don’t want to be the chubby one taking up the whole photo!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi,

You might like to post that question in our online clinic on weight. Although the forums are great for sharing tips and experiences we have a panel of experts in the clinic that will be able to give you some professional advice.

The link for the clinic is viewforum.php?f=236

I hope this helps.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

mark

by mark on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 am

The hcg diet is a calorie restricted, one diet fits everyone weight loss diet. For those reasons alone I would not recommend it to my clients.

Acronymiser,

Removing alcohol tea and coffee and all sugary confectionery. Adding in more natural foods like nuts seeds fruits vegetables and fresh good quality water may help.
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

15 posts