talkhealth meets... Dr Eloise Elphinstone
Last month, the World Health Organisation released an updated report on global postnatal care. It reads: “Global agendas are expanding their focus to ensure that women and babies not only survive but also thrive and reach their full potential for mental health and well-being".
As focus shifts to better care for mums, not just their babies, we wanted to find out more from GP and women’s health expert Dr Eloise Elphinstone.
Before her webinar, we asked her some important questions....
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel