Expert clinic on bowel and bladder
Bowel and bladder conditions can be debilitating. Whether it’s having trouble going or finding it difficult to carry out daily tasks without worrying about the nearest loo, conditions down there are countless and confusing. That’s why talkhealth are presenting an expert clinic on bowel and bladder.
Exceeding expectations, delivering better healthcare
To have delighted customers using our products and services for life
- Customer Focused, because we aim to provide the patient with the best possible service today and an even better one tomorrow
- Accountable, for the decisions that we make and the actions that we take and for our personal development, performance and contribution to business results
- Proactive, because everyone in the organisation needs a ‘can do’ attitude and desire to continuously improve in order to achieve our mission
- Lead by example, through demonstrating sustained commitment to achieving the Company’s goals and effectively living our vision, mission and values
- Teamwork, through communicating effectively with each other, encouraging involvement and recognising the value of all individual and team contributions
- Integrity, because we deal with people as individuals, treating them with fairness, dignity and respect
Guts UK Charity
WE’RE GETTING TO GRIPS WITH GUTS!
Guts UK is the only UK charity funding research into the digestive system from top to tail; the gut, liver and pancreas.
Our guts have been underfunded, understaffed and undervalued for decades. Together, we will join forces and bring about important change in this misunderstood area of health.
Since 1971 we have funded almost 300 projects and invested nearly £16 million pounds into medical research that leads to better diagnoses and treatments for the millions of people who, like us, don’t have the luxury of taking our guts for granted.
OUR MISSION AT GUTS UK:
- Provide expert information: Information is power! When armed with information, patients can take control of their health and make informed decisions.
- Raise public awareness: Our research shows that 58% of people are embarrassed to talk about their digestive condition or symptoms. 51% of people delay seeking advice for their symptoms for over 6 months. When the Guts UK roadshow comes to town, we empower people to seek help.
- Fund life-changing & life-saving research: Guts UK is the only UK charity funding research into the digestive system from top to tail. It’s time the UK got to grips with guts!