Ask the experts... Bowel issues
With 10% of the population reporting that they are affected by bowel incontinence whilst another 20% saying that they live with constipation, bowel issues are a lot more common than you think. Despite this, there is still a taboo when it comes to getting treatment and seeking cures for bowel problems like IBS and diverticulitis.
That’s why we teamed up with Bladder and Bowel UK, Guts UK, The IBS Network and ERIC - The Children’s Bowel and Bladder Charity - to answer your bowel-related questions.
If you missed the online expert clinic, here is a quick round-up of the best advice!
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel