talkhealth meets... Dr Frances Yarlett
The world of contraception can be confusing. We don’t blame you if you feel a little daunted when you are looking for your own or starting the search with your child. The options have changed so much since the 60s, when the first contraceptive pill was introduced. From injections and implants to condoms and the coil, we want to help you make the right decision.
That’s why we are so excited to be working with Dr Frances Yartlett, a women’s health specialist and expert at The Lowdown. Before her webinar in April, we asked her some questions to find out more about contraception in the 21st century.
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel